Your selected question
What activities will this programme support?
We want to fund projects that tackle the causes of poverty and deprivation and bring about a long-term difference to the lives of some of the most disadvantaged people in the world.
To bring about these changes your project must directly meet one or more of the following programme outcomes:
• Improved primary education for the most disadvantaged boys and girls.
• Improved health for the most disadvantaged people.
• Improved access to and use of natural resources to benefit the most disadvantaged people.
• Improved ability for the most disadvantaged people to exercise their human rights.
• Improved livelihoods for the most disadvantaged people by enabling communities in need, both rural and urban, to reduce poverty in a sustainable way
In order to meet a programme outcome, a project should work directly with the most disadvantaged people to address the identified need. You should tell us in the application form what activities will be included in the project to help you meet this outcome.
Not answered your question? Call 0845 4 10 20 30 or email email@example.com