Most commonly asked questions.
- What is Community Voice?
- How is a Community Voice portfolio project different to the kinds of projects we would fund through People and Places and Awards for All?
- What are the programme aims and outcomes?
- Who can apply to Community Voice and how much is available?
- Will the programme fund the involvement of citizens in the scrutiny of public services?
- Can Communities First partnerships be involved in the programme?
- How long will portfolios be funded for?
- How do CVCs ensure that their portfolios will fit with local plans and priorities?
- What kind of projects can be included within a portfolio?
- Will portfolios be expected to evaluate their activities, and if so can the a CVC evaluate its own portfolio?