Reaching Communities buildings strand
Most commonly asked questions.
- How much funding will be available and for how long?
- Have you introduced any application deadlines?
- Why have you increased the number of eligible Lower Super Output Areas (LSOAs)?
- How long will the programme be open for?
- We have already been rejected for the buildings strand. Will we be able to apply again?
- Are we now more likely to be successful at gaining funding or should we wait until further revisions are made?
- The changes don’t solve the problem of those buildings which are located in an ineligible LSOA, yet serve an eligible LSOA.
- We’ve already applied to the current buildings strand. Will my application still be assessed?
- Why have you increased the urban percentageand not the two rural percentages?
- Why are you making these changes now?